Quarterly News from Continental Title Company
1st Quarter 2018
A Note from Our President
Well that certainly went by fast! It seems Thanksgiving was just a week or two ago, and here we are in January staring at the dreary doldrums of winter. We truly hope you and your families enjoyed a wonderful holiday season.
We are taking the opportunity at this traditionally slower time of the year for cleaning and organizing, and planning for the kickoff of the spring busy season. We’re cleaning up and reorganizing our storage areas and making sure we have the tools and products we need on hand and ready to go when the spring busy season kicks off.
As you begin your new year, please remember that we teach classes on a wide variety of topics, from ‘What Is Title Insurance’ to ‘Reading a Commitment’ to ‘Escrow Fraud and IT Security.’ Contact your local Business Development Rep or stop by one of our offices for more information. We want to hel
p you learn this year!
From all of us at Continental Title, stay warm and cozy, embrace the cold and dark of winter in eager anticipation of longer days and warmer temperatures just around the corner! And thank you so much for your business – we truly enjoy serving you and your customers.
Mark Your Calendar
- January 23rd: National Pie Day, Leawood office, 9:30 – 11:30am
- February 8th: Valentines Party, NKC Office, 4:30 – 6:30pm
- March 28th: Client Appreciation Happy Hour, Lee’s Summit office, 4 – 6pm
- We’ll also be hosting a CTC App Training breakfast in February where we’ll be teaching you tips to make the most out of our app. Stay tuned for more details!
- Email email@example.com to learn about upcoming Title 101 classes CTC is offering in the St. Louis area.
- Nicole Colvin (Escrow Closer) and Teresa Huff (Processor) have transferred from our Parkville office to our North KC – West office.
- Jonathon Beall is a new Escrow Closer in our Overland Park office.
This holiday season, our St. Louis teams collected donated food and supplies for St. Louis Area Food Bank. Each office got a little competitive for our food barrel decorating contest, but the Festus team came out on top with their awesome Sesame Street barrel – check it out!
Get the CTC App!
Click HERE to download our free app to your mobile device.
With the CTC app, it’s easier than ever for busy agents to do business on the go. Use it to calculate fees, estimated proceeds, and estimated closing costs, as well as find the most convenient office for you, connect with our support team, and download marketing materials for your clients. If you need assistance, see our step-by-step download instructions.